Valley Tech's Services
Since 1997, Valley Tech Ag Lab has provided accurate, precise and timely laboratory analysis for agriculture. We combine state of the art instrumentation with decades of experience to give our clients quality information for making sound agronomic decisions.
Valley Tech Ag Lab was awarded the title of 2018 Agribusiness of the Year by the Tulare County Farm Bureau.
We are now accepting soil samples from international customers! If you are located outside the U.S. and would like to have some samples analyzed, please use the form below to contact us for information about sample collection and shipping.
- Soil Analysis
- Plant Tissues Analysis
- Irrigation Water Analyses
- Manure, Compost, Lagoon Water Analysis
- Feed and Harvested Nutrient Analysis
- Soil, Plant and Water Reference Methods for the Western Region
2nd Edition, 2003
Dr. Ray Gavlak, Dr. Donald Horneck, Dr. Robert O. Miller and Dr. Janice Kotuby-Amacher
- California Analytical Methods Manual
UC Davis College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, 2010
Dirk Holstage, Patricia Price, Robert O. Miller, Deanne Meyer.
- Recommended Methods of Manure Analysis
University of Wisconsin, 2003
- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater
21st Edition, 2005, APHA, AWWA, WEF
- Official Methods of Analysis of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists
16th Edition, 1999, AOAC
- Test Methods for the Examination of Composting and Compost
TMECC, US Composting Council and Education Foundation
US Department of Agriculture, 2001
- Diagnosis and Improvement of Saline and Alkali Soils
Handbook 60, California Department of Food and Agriculture, 1954
L. A. Richards